Welcome to the latest One Model product release update. This article provides an overview of the product innovations and improvements to be delivered on 7 February 2024.
- The Customer Success team's inaugural Customer Success Webinar is coming up on Tuesday, February 13 (Wednesday, February 14 for AUS), and will feature conversations and information around one of our most popular datasets, Employee Surveys. The target participants for this webinar are members and leaders of your organization’s People Analytics team. If you or your team is interested in sharing questions, experiences or examples with your peers, either on how you're utilizing survey data today, or how you plan to, please reach out to your CS Lead for additional details!
- Reminder about the beta release of Sankey Diagram data visualizations in Storyboards. Designed to show the flow of data or networks through a hierarchy, a process, or time, Sankey Diagrams can convey complex information in a clear and concise manner. Select customers will have the opportunity to try out our exciting new feature and provide feedback to our teams until February 20th. Read the Beta - Sankey Diagram Guide.
- For more information, speak with your Customer Success Lead. (ref 12417)
Minor Improvements & Bugs Squashed
- We made some behind the scenes updates to our cache warming processes to better optimize this for users. (ref 18814)
- We've resolved an issue where the cache warming process would cancel during a patch release and fail to automatically resume. The code has been updated to ensure that requeuing takes place when the system initiates a shutdown due to maintenance or related events. This enhancement ensures a more reliable cache warming process post-patch release. (ref 11876)
- We fixed a bug with linking between unshared Storyboards. Previously, when you would link any tile from an unshared Storyboard to another unshared Storyboard using the default first page, it would land on a blank page with no page number and no data. After applying the fix, linking works as intended by successfully linking tiles between unshared Storyboards. (ref 18684)
- We changed some of the verbiage in One AI recipes to better reflect the specific recipe type selected. The Binary Promotion Analysis contained some references to Terminations and some selection suggestions referenced a legacy table naming convention. (refs 2761 and 2861)
- We resolved a bug with passing the positive label to the Augmentations screen in One AI. (ref 2930)
- We added a functionality to support delimited files with the same character/s for row and column delimiters. (ref 17884)
- We added a function to optionally load the footer rows for delimited files. (ref 17886)